Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Monday, February 5, 2007

This morning, Sharon and Frank broke camp to travel South to Savannah, Georgia. We planned to visit with Dave and Carol Seitz at their log cabin home in Guyton, Georgia. But before we departed the campground we have a few camper problems. While we were in the camp site, we were using city water and everything went well. Before we departed, I tried to put some water in our storage tank so that we would have a supply of water in case we could not hook up to water in the next couple of days. I started to fill the tank and noticed water dripping from under the camper. When I went inside the camper I noticed that the camper floor was wet in the bathroom. I stopped the water and then we spent some time trying to mop up the water. I guess we have a leak somewhere and we will have to deal with that at a later time. It is a good thing that we are not headed to California right now.

No comments: